How to set vaquera spurs?
- First slip the spur of the boot (it's easier that way)
- Slide the end of the strap (from top to bottom) in the xternal pass of the spur and drag it until the buckle
- Pass the strap under the foot, and then slide back into the pass inside the spur
- Pass the strap to your ankle (until here it is as on traditional spurs)
- Then take the strap behind your heel and go through the back pass of the spur
- Bring the strap to the ankle
- Fasten the strap
That's all folks!
This type of spurs are wore as low as possible on the boot, just above the heel.